compensation: DOE / Competitive employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you an outgoing, dynamic individual, passionate about hospitality?
Parkwest Casino 580 is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated Cage Manager to join our team and make a real difference in our guest's experience! The Cage Manager will lead cage employees by enforcing established policies and procedures all the while demonstrating exemplary customer service to our guests. This position is the perfect opportunity for a confident experienced individual with a great understanding of casino cage operations. Think you have what it takes to make this casino thrive? Then check this out!
1. A successful Cage Manager will be able to effectively lead training sessions on Title 31.
2. As a Cage Manager you will ensure proper procedure is being followed by all cage employees.
3. Cage Managers are expected to learn all Park West Casino policies and procedures.
4. Cage Managers should be able to effectively handle all administrative duties (deposits, schedules, inventory levels, etc.).
5. Cage Managers should have knowledge of the daily guest volume trends on the casino floor.
6. Guest service is of the utmost importance. We take pride in our guests and the service we give them on a daily basis. We hope that with your help we can reach the next level of customer service.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent. Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Open availability. Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE 21 YEARS OLD!!!
- Must provide evidence of employment eligibility in the U.S.
- Must be able to pass a mandatory drug test, criminal background and credit check.
- Must be able to obtain CA gambling establishment employee permit.
We know you are up for the challenge to succeed to your fullest!
Parkwest Casino 580 is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disabilities, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers