Sierra Pacific Industries is seeking proposals for work on a Kuka robotics automation and integration project. We currently have mechanical and hardware systems in place, and we need assistance with completion of the project. Sierra Pacific Industries, Red Bluff Windows Division, is a large wood window manufacturing facility located in Northern California.
1. Fluent knowledge of KRL (Kuka Robotics Language)
2. Writing and de-bugging of complex programs
3. Familiarity with XML/TCP communications on KRC4 platform, and cross platform communications
4. Working with communication protocols
5. Some travel to the manufacturing site in Red Bluff, CA
1. Develop a Kuka robotics program to read in data sets and parse out positions in space and directing the robot to perform various fabrications.
2. Design software to control robotic drilling systems.
3. Analyze, evaluate, and integrate prototype and robotic systems.
If you are interested in learning more about this project and how to provide a proposal/bid, please contact Luke Putnam at 530-737-6221, or by replying to this posting.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers