Synergy Wetsuits, a triathlon wetsuit, apparel and accessories company based in Minden, NV is seeking a Customer Experience Specialist to join our growing team. Successful candidates will be responsible for the day-to-day functions of the overall Synergy Wetsuits customer experience. Additionally, this position is crucial for maintaining a culture of superior customer service. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, has a great attitude, and can consistently perform at the highest level with minimal supervision.
Synergy Wetsuit's work environment is fast paced and demanding but provides many opportunities for immediate feedback, recognition and career growth.
Successful candidate will check/process emails, ship customer orders, answer customer service calls, apply good understanding of warehouse operations, processes and procedures, and manage inventory and returns. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a continual basis and work in both hot and cold environments
You must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
• 3+ years of customer service or inside sales support experience in the endurance sporting goods, apparel or related industry.
• 2+ years warehouse shipping/fulfillment experience.
• Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Outlook); ability to learn new systems quickly.
• Strong desire to learn and educate about company products/technology.
• Must have strong communication skills. This includes the ability to write and speak clearly in a variety of settings to deliver a high level of customer service, and ability to respond effectively to sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Ability to create and improve processes. Must be a self-starter with exceptional organizational skills, analytical ability, and strategic planning.
• Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, with customers, peers, and management.
• Be an advocate for the customer; must be able to handle challenges with maturity and compassion.
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
NICE TO HAVES:
• Associate's/Bachelor's Degree is strongly recommended.
• Proficiency with Amazon, eBay and e-commerce operations.
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator).
• A passion for and participation in the sports we serve.
• Intimate knowledge of triathlon, competitive swimming, running, cycling and/or sporting goods industry is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Interact directly with customers via email, phone, social media, live chats.
• Order Fulfillment
• Follow up post-sale with customers to ensure and enhance customer experience and create brand loyalty.
• Resolve customer issues by identifying problems and coordinating appropriate corrective action.
• Regular data entry and order entry with strong attention to detail.
• Communicate internally with management, sales, and warehouse regarding daily consumer activities and service issues.
• Complete all reports and records required and submit on a timely basis.
• Process returns, exchanges, product repairs, quality control, etc.
• Office/Warehouse maintenance/cleanup.
• Fun and casual atmosphere.
• Flexible schedule.
• Employee discount.
ABOUT SYNERGY WETSUITS:
Synergy Wetsuits was born in the early 1990s by Stefan Laursen. It was conceptualized around developing the best triathlon wetsuits, clothing, bikes and accessory products at a good value, while maintaining a balance between doing the work and living the sport.
Synergy Wetsuits is a tight-knit, high-performance multisport TEAM and we are seeking the best and those who want to be the best. We support each individual in our team who are committed to developing and creating the best products and customer experience in our industry. We have an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and fun, relaxed culture.
If you love to work hard, play hard, and are passionate about being the best at what you do, we'd love to meet you!
Please submit cover letter along with your resume, salary history and requirements.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers