compensation: Depends upon experience - Base wage with potential for commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Productive, High-Energy, Self-Motivated Team Player who LOVES what they do and are HAPPY doing what they love!!
Snap Shot -
This position is for someone who excels working in a fast paced rapidly changing environment and thrives in it. This requires being exceptionally well organized, very detail oriented and is committed to provide the highest level of service and takes tremendous pride in their work.
The Company -
We are a vibrant company specializing in promotional products, branded apparel, printed products, mailings and anything you can imagine to help businesses set themselves apart in today’s competitive market. We are a group of professional, hardworking and energetic people who enjoy what we do and love serving the needs of our clients. We take pride in the quality of our products and we value being positive and having fun while getting the job done.
The Job –
• Regular communication with clients and vendors, working with timelines and production schedules
keeping the flow of projects smooth from beginning to completion.
• Maintaining job files with complete and accurate supporting documents and organizing and maintaining all
databases relating to each client and job in an efficient manner.
• Effective communication, instructions and encouragement with office staff to achieve timely execution of
projects, translating to the success of the company as a whole.
The Qualifications –
• Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience. Background in promotional products, branded apparel
and the printing industry a plus.
• Proficient and practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook and Excel, and the ability to learn
and implement the use of proprietary software.
• Possess strong math skills with an overall understanding of retail business concepts in order to accurately
prepare bids and estimates.
• Ability to gain customer’s confidence and maintain those important relationships.
• Must be able to manage scheduling, meet deadlines and stay focused and positive under pressure.
• Be self-motivated and self-directed to complete projects, paying attention to detail and having a high degree
• Must be professional and friendly, with excellent communication skills, both oral and written and use good
judgement and tact when dealing with clients, vendors and co-workers.
The Benefits –
• A competitive compensation program, with opportunities for commissions.
• Company paid health, dental, vision insurance for employee with optional coverage offered for family
• Paid PTO
• Paid Holidays
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers