compensation: Hourly, DOE employment type: part-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
The ASC Training Center is a non-profit winter sports training facility located on Donner Summit, CA. We are one of the few combined Alpine Ski, Biathlon, Nordic Ski, and Snowboard programs in the country, and operate a public cross country ski center with 25km of trails.
EMPLOYMENT PERIOD: December through April
COMPENSATION: Hourly, DOE
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
1. You will be expected to effectively organize and communicate information and programming to athletes and their parents.
2. Participate in the operations of the Training Center which can include secondary duties outside the assigned department such as, daily operations, xc lessons and rentals, public relations, administration, recruitment efforts, supporting training center events, winter and summer maintenance, facility improvements, etc.
3. Assist with and participate in other job duties as may be assigned from time to time.
4. Training Center operations and maintenance work may fill in shortages in Nordic program duties, additional operations and maintenance hours worked will be compensated at your normal hourly rate.
1. Extensive proven technical knowledge and passion for Nordic racing.
2. Proven ability to positively inspire athletes of all ages and skill levels.
3. Ability to work as part of a team and be productive when unsupervised.
4. Ability to ski and work safely in all snow surface conditions and terrain in harsh winter weather for prolonged periods of time.
5. Ability to perform tasks that may require lifting up to 50lbs on and off skis.
6. Proven organizational, communication and writing skills.
7. Computer competency – word processing, spreadsheets and data entry, email and internet.
8. Completion of a background screening.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers