compensation: hourly/ based on experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We have an extensive hiring process to make sure we hire like-minded employees. We search for friendly, honest, creative, and energetic team members. Most of our employees have a passion for the outdoors, live active lifestyles and are here to enjoy Lake Tahoe. We look forward to building friendships which makes teamwork occur naturally! We love to have fun, while maintaining a professional and efficient work environment.
Outside of work we are involved with our community. We enjoy doing fundraisers for local non-profits and donations. If this sounds like what you are looking for please APPLY IN PERSON Monday-Friday 10AM-5PM!
FUN work environment!
End of season parties!
Opportunities for development and progression!
Staff meal each shift!
Azul Latin Kitchen is located in the Heavenly Village and has been in operation since 2014. We offer a family friendly atmosphere, serving a “lighter, fresher and healthier” take on Mexican and South and Central American cuisine. We are committed to using local, organic, and sustainable products whenever possible to provide the highest quality foods to our customers. Don’t forget about our drinks, which consist of a variety of tequila and non-tequila options, and are made with fresh-squeezed juices instead of mixtures.
Our team members enjoy a professional atmosphere where respect, recognition and teamwork exemplify our work ethic. We invest in training and development of our team, and provide opportunities for career advancement. We take pride in sharing our success stories of staff members being promoted from dishwasher, server, or line cook to Managing Partner of their own restaurant. Our greatest reward is hearing from our team about how our restaurants have touched their lives, and how they love to come to work.
• Answers the telephone
• Greets guests
• Seats guests
• Retrieves and cleans the menus, kids games and host area
• Helps reset tables
• Keeps entryway and hostess stand neat and clean
• Manages the wait list efficiently and effectively
• Resets tables
• Cleans floors
• Pre-busses tables
• Helps servers with service procedure
• Stocks server stations/service stands and bar
• Deliver entree’s, appetizers, and entree salads to the table
• Ensure that all plates leaving the kitchen are clean and complete
• Assist where necessary
• Coordinates timing and completion of food orders
• Completes final quality check on all plates
• Coordinates servers and food runners to run food
• Assists and participates the day-to-day activities and functions of kitchen facilities, food items preparation and production in assigned section and ensure that the standard performance is implemented and maintained according to designated task
• Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
• Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
• Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
• Clean up station and take care of leftover food
• Stock inventory appropriately
• Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
• Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
• Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers
• Washes beverage glassware, silverware, and plates
• Cleans all pots, pans, and utensils
• Keeps kitchen floor clean and dry
• Load and unload dishwashing machines
• Wash specific items by hand
• Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
• Set up workstations before meal prep begins
• Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers