JC Family Services is a growing company which provides in home assistance to Adults with Physical and Mental Disabilities. We are currently hiring for multiple positions within our company. Please submit resume via email if you are interested in applying.
Looking for enthusiastic, caring professionals with supervisory experience. The House Manager will assist and support clients with day to day activities as well as perform supervisory duties. House Managers are responsible for all activities in the home and are required to supervise Team Members.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating and maintaining employee schedules, reviewing and approving time cards, training new hires, record maintenance, reporting changes in staff and clients to upper management, learning and following JCFS/Agencies policies and procedures.
1. Hold and Associates Degree in a related field and 3+ years’ experience in a related field with supervisory experience or 5+ years’ experience in Mental/Behavioral Healthcare field.
2. Non-Profit Experience - preferred.
3. Ability to act as liaison between multiple people and agencies.
4. Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
5. Strong customer service skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
6. Excellent interpersonal and written communication.
7. Has strong boundaries and the ability to maintain patience with a variety of personalities.
8. Ability to train others.
9. Reliable transportation is a must, along with a valid Driver's License and valid
10. Vehicle Insurance.
11. Medicaid Approved – preferred.
12. Must be able to pass an FBI and/or WCDSS background check.
13. Finger printing is required in addition to CPR certification and a clear TB test.
BST Workers - Adult Homes
Support Team Members provide therapeutic services for Adults Clients in the Reno/Sparks area. We offer individualized skill building education using positive reinforcement and modeling to enhance clients Basic Living, Communication, and Social Skills. These services include but are not limited to medication management, daily appointments, prompting ADL's, organizational skills, assistance with seeking employment/housing, and addressing educational needs. Our Group Homes provide a secure, consistent living arrangement that helps our clients feel safe while working towards independent living in our community.
*You must have strong boundaries and the ability to maintain patience with a variety of personalities.
* Reliable transportation, a valid Driver's License, Current Registration and Current Vehicle Insurance are mandatory for this position.
* Must be able to pass an FBI background check.
* CPR certification and a clear TB test is mandatory.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers