-- WANT A PLACE AS UNIQUE AS YOUR CHILD -- COME IN AND TAKE A LOOK --
QR Code Link to This Post
Visit our website at: renosparksdaycare.com
We believe that a child's self-esteem is the critical component to optimal growth in young children. In order for a child to develop high self-esteem, we focus on developing the socialization and self-help skills needed to succeed in other areas of development. Children given the opportunity to explore, experiment and create in a safe and nurturing environment.
We offer a place for your infant to grow and excel. Our nursery is a separate building and does not exceed more than five students. The teachers focus on different topics each month so the children are exposed to new vocabulary words throughout their day. As your child grows they move into our main building for more fun and learning.
We have an academic curriculum in all classrooms for children up to six years and you can enroll your child as young as 6 weeks. For more information please contact Jennifer at show contact info
- We are Licensed by Washoe County Department of Social Services.
- Age Appropriate Curriculum in classrooms for children up to six years.
- We care for Children from the age of 6 weeks to 6 years.
- Secure Facility - Keypad at front door
- Video Cameras throughout Facility
- Children ages 6 weeks to 18 months are cared for in a second building on site. Home-like atmosphere with low ratio.
- There are planned activities and a Daily Schedule in each classroom.
- The teaching staff is CPR and First Aid Certified.
- The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
Tours are available during the week and on Saturdays and Sundays by appointment only. Call: show contact info
Visit our website at: RENOSPARKSDAYCARE.COM