ORGANIZATION: Join Together Northern Nevada is a nonprofit substance abuse coalition that brings citizens, agencies, businesses, and government agencies together toward the common goal of building a healthy, drug free community. Visit www.jtnn.org for more information.
POSITION: Marketing Coordinator (P/T) – 10-15 hours per week
SUMMARY: Marketing coordinator will develop a marketing strategy to include marketing materials, messaging for newsletters, social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.), and website management.
• Content creation: Develop, write, and produce content for social media channels, website, e-newsletters, flyers, and fact sheets. Provide design to compel engagement.
• Social media marketing: Create, manage and grow the organization’s presence through Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online properties.
• Manage content and recommend new content for agency websites.
• Provide assistance with agency events – creating signage, taking photos, managing check-in table, and other duties as requested.
• Special projects as assigned.
• Some college – courses in English, Journalism, Marketing, Business or other related field
• Excellent writing and language skills
• Proven proficiency with social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
• Proven proficiency with WordPress
• Proven proficiency with Adobe creative suite
• Possess good basic design skills for creating flyers, posters, and other print materials
• Thorough understanding of marketing, branding, and visual storytelling
• Familiarity with SEO
• Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of products
• Excellent organizational skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Communication: Able to read, analyze, and interpret reports, grants, and general business documents. Able to write reports, correspondence, and emails. Able to present information and respond to questions effectively.
Must Have Skill and Ability to: Learn to efficiently use various software applications, follow instructions, organize and prioritize work, perform basic research, work cooperatively, and use good judgment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand or sit for extended periods. The employee will also be required to occasionally stoop, bend, and reach. The employee is required to use hand to finger, handle or operate objects or controls, reach with hands and arms, and be able to hear and speak. Duties will require walking and driving. Occasional local travel is required. The employee must be able to lift and or move up to 20 pounds for short distances.
If offered employment: 1) applicant must be able to pass a drug toxicology screen, 2) provide evidence of auto insurance, and 3) submit to fingerprinting and background check. If any check opens an area of concern or if the applicant is found to have lied on the application or during the interview process, the employer has the right to retract an offer of employment.
Send resume, cover letter and 3 references to info @ jtnn.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers