condition: like new make / manufacturer: Behringer model name / number: Eurodesk MX3282A size / dimensions: 32 Channel/8 Bus/6 Aux/FX
QR Code Link to This Post
32 Channel / 8 Aux-Monitor Mixer - Like New w/ FX and Hard Case: Includes the 150 watt power supply unit (various voltages for different parts of the board). Just the Power Supply runs $200 used. These boards were high-end boards and rumor has it that they were sued for being too close to some other super expensive board designs so rather than fight over a law suite, they remodeled. The replacement/modified models cost over $1,200-$2,000 used. Lesser 12-24 channel boards cost almost the same as this 32-channel, 8-bus, 6 monitor out board:
Mixer #1: Like new condition and used maybe 5-6 times for rehearsal and never gigged - $450.
Item #3: Case that is matched with this mixer. Originally $350. Selling for $100 with mixer. Not available by itself.
32 Channel / 8 Bus Mixer / 8 Aux-Monitor Channels with 150 watt Power Supply / On-board FX included.
* Live Performances: Perfect for FOH / Church. Has up to 8 Individual Monitor Mixes or 6 Mon + 2 external FX.
* Monitors: Plenty of Aux channels to run individual monitor mixes - 8 Individually set Monitor Mixes or 6 Ind Mon channels plus 2 for external FX (also has on-board FX = saves $$$ plus hassles)
* Rehearsals: With 32 Channels, great if you are involved with several bands and want to save time by keeping dedicated settings for each band.
* Rehearsal Space / Studios: Convenient to keep settings for several band projects that are booked.
* Backup: Great to have extra channels in case a channel ever gives out (everything works).
* Reliable: I had one gig with a 9-piece band that had a high-end digital mixer. After an hour of set up and sound check on the digital, right when we were schedule to start, one member accidentally kicked the power strip for the digital mixer (similar for power surges). Dumped all the settings! We had to start all over, right at start time! Won't happen with sliders and knobs. Just plug it back in and play.
* High 4 out of 5 user rating: Keep in mind, those who use a 32-channel for live or studio are discerning experts in their field, not easily impressed and are comparing it to $150,000 commercial boards they have access to.
* No brainer, easy to use.
* Separate Massive 150 watt Heavy Duty Power Supply Unit. Any amplifier circuit is limited in its transient response by the available current. In common with most desks of this size, the Eurodesk has several hundreds of line level operational amplifiers (op-amps) inside. When being driven hard, many mixers begin to show signs of stress due to power supply limitations (distortion). Not so with the Eurodesk. Due to the vast power resources of its external power supply unit, the sound should stay clean, crisp and tight right up to the operating limits of the op-amps themselves. If it ever fails (which it won't), just get a new power supply. Those who may not appreciate the value of a separate power supply, hasn't paid $300 bench fee just to open it to see what's wrong, plus labor and parts to repair a board. With this, just buy a replacement power supply, not that you will need to replace such an overbuilt power supply.
See additional features in the Owners Manual: http://www.manualslib.com/manual/14996/Behringer-Mx3282a.html
* No low-ballers or shipping. Local pick-up only. Emails that sound like phishers or scammers will be ignored. If you do not get a response, please try again with an authentic email and contact information. Dreamers (Dude, tell me more.), please don't waste my time. All the information is in this ad or in the Owner Manual. If the ad is up, it is available - I take the courtesy to remove the ad as the buyer drives off.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers