Has Vocal mic input as well as two Low Z guitar inputs. Two channels, Phantom power for mic, Notch filters for feedback prevention, Direct out (D.I.), built in Reverb, etc.
* Perfect working condition.
* Great overall physical condition.
* Warm and detailed sound, designed for acoustic but works equally well for clean guitar. Or vocal!
* Compact design with plenty of power - excellent for small gigs.
* Built to last, made in UK.
* 60W Power output.
* Line out, DI out (post EQ), built in reverb, EQ and phase switching.
This classic Ashdown amp sounds great and is especially suited for acoustic playing. I've used it for practice and gigging and it's perfect for a small club or open mic / acoustic performance. The DI output helps a lot for live performance. Although I do find it an excellent electric guitar practice amp as well. It is warm and detailed sounding thanks to its multiple driver design (full range and tweeter). Built to last the test of the road and one of the best sounding compact acoustic amps you can buy.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers