compensation: DOE $13 - $16 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
RENO SALVAGE COMPANY
Our company is seeking a sharp, ambitious individual to join our team as a Scrap Metal Recycling Clerk. At Reno Salvage we offer a fast-paced work environment. Solid data entry/clerical experience and great customer service is required, 10 key experience is a MUST and a quick typing speed is a plus.
This is a full-time position 40 hours
- Must have a great ATTITUDE and commitment to personnel, team, and company goals
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task
- Bilingual a plus
- The ability to pass a drug test & background check
* Answer phones and perform full clerical and general office duties in a professional manner
* Attend scales that weigh and record recycling loads
* Track weight information from scale to computer system and get appropriate signatures
* Cash Handling
* Preparing Safety Meetings
* Assisting the Bookkeeper
Hours are Monday-Friday 7:20am-3:50pm. Casual work environment. Compensation DOE.
We offer medical, paid holidays, and vacation pay after the waiting period.
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers