QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have good communication skills, enjoy being challenged, and working as part of a team? If so, we have a great opportunity for you!
Position Overview: The Dispatcher reports to the Dispatch Leads and Dispatch Supervisor and works cooperatively with other Managers and ESI staff. They are responsible for interacting with clients directly, handling manager’s requests, and taking calls from officers in the field. Dispatchers are in constant contact with Patrol Officers, and must maintain a calm, collected attitude while insuring all pertinent information is passed on to the appropriate officer, and handling situations professionally while collecting all necessary information. Dispatchers must multitask throughout the shift to achieve daily work deadlines, and be able to work together as a team with ease. Providing these services in an effective manner will ensure that Dispatch operations are maintained efficiently.
Pay Rate: $11/hr
Required Hours: Requires evening/graveyard availability throughout the week. Hours vary, with weekend availability required.
Essential Job Functions:
· Follow ESI and Dispatch Policies and Procedures.
· Create, edit, and approve reports for the Client from Officers in the field.
· Type correspondences and respond to incoming emails.
· Maintain file system, both hard copy and electronic.
· Prepare documents and reports on the computer.
· Provide Dispatch services.
· Answer phones, direct calls, and respond to inquiries.
· Establish reports and records using provided software. (Staffr, InTime, etc.)
· Maintain a positive attitude within the office, work well with others.
· Understand Emergency Protocol and your Chain of Command.
· Read all emails and pass down information that is created and sent out.
· Learn all policies and procedures pertaining to our client properties, keep updated on changing property specifics.
· Must be 18 years or older.
. Must have active PILB card or is able to obtain PILB card.
. Ability to multi-task.
· Have good customer and employee relations skills.
· Must be able to communicate in an effective and positive manner.
· Be able to take initiative and present new ideas.
· Take direction and adapt to new changes well.
· Must have good reading and grammar skills.
· Handle stress in a professional manner.
· Efficient with computers and software programs.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· 1+ years of Dispatch experience preferred but not required.
. 1+ years of Office experience preferred but not required.
About the Company:
As the leading private security provider in the Northern Nevada area, the ESI Security Services family has been assisting Northern Nevada and California for the past twenty years. Originally established as Events Services, Inc. by owner Mike Hendi in 1989, the company had only a handful of employees and one company vehicle. Since its inception, Events Services has grown to include over 150 employees, a vast array of services, and a fleet of over 20 company vehicles. ESI Security Services, which started as the patrol division of Events Services, Inc., has become its own company and has taken over all security aspects ranging from onsite security to patrol inspection services. Events Services, Inc. now specializes in services such as ticket taking, ushers, and many other special event services. Our services start from the time you pick up the phone to speak with our professional and friendly office team, to the training of our quality officers that work at your site. We know that our success depends on your success, so we work closely with you to get every detail right! When you need security, we want you to think ESI. When you choose ESI, we want you to think exceptional!
Our mission is to provide a safe and secure environment to live, work, and play for our clients and our community. We provide well-trained officers, innovative technology, and superior services. We exhibit a genuine interest in the needs of our clients; always striving to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
ESI has adopted core standards that guide us in all we do. These principles represent our commitment to provide exceptional services to our clients. Our gold standards are; SAFETY, SECURITY, COMMITMENT and INNOVATION in all that we do.
APPLY ONLINE AT: http://employment.esi-security.us/
PILB # 700 CA PPO # 16693