QR Code Link to This Post
Sr. Commercial Property Manager
$85 - $100k, DOE plus bonus & phenomenal benefits.
Sr. Commercial Property Manager needed for an established and growing company. This is a direct hire position with an excellent company culture and competitive benefits.
- Oversee a portfolio of Class A commercial office property in Reno, NV.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the portfolio, including assisting and providing oversight to Assistant Property Manager and Administrative Assistant for the portfolio.
- Work closely with the Company's maintenance/building engineering, construction, leasing, and accounting departments.
- Foster and maintain positive tenant relations through regular site visits, tenant meetings, and response to inquiries and work orders. Must be able to clarify issues, identify solutions, and communicate needs to staff and management and provide follow up, as necessary.
- Coordinate and manage vendor relationships, including managing service levels, participating in and documenting walk-through, and reviewing vendor contacts annually for competitiveness in the market; Obtain and monitor insurance certificates from tenants and vendors.
- Review and approve all invoices related to the portfolio of properties.
- Assist in developing and implementing action plans that will achieve or surpass management objectives and maximize the asset value of each property.
- Prepare annual operating budgets, operating expense estimates, and annual operating expense reconciliations for all properties within the portfolio.
- Oversee the preparation of various financial reports pertaining to variance analysis, rent roll review, and other relevant reporting information.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Commercial Property Management.
- Preferred: Nevada Real Estate License & Property Management Certificate.
- Must have driver's license for travel to local properties only.
- Must be able to pass a thorough background and drug screening.
- Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered for family. Starts at 3 weeks' vacation time, paid holidays, 6% 401k match, and annual bonus.
- Work-life balance & supportive team environment.