Apex is small business specialized in the metal finishing industry.
- Review customer purchase orders, verify internal work order accuracy, push work orders to shop floor
- Obtain knowledge of shop processes and production
- Track and order supplies as needed
- Process invoices, and other document & support needs as required.
- Assist with accounts receivables
- Answering phones, greeting customers
- Filing and other general office tasks
- Organize meetings and manage calendars
- Other administrative tasks to assist Managers as needed
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Self-starting and self-managing a must
- Candidate should be fluent in English, Bilingual English/Spanish desired but not a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Communicate professionally via phone and email with vendors, customers and company staff
- Great interpersonal skills
- Can analyze information and make appropriate decisions quickly
- Strong capacity to follow instructions and work independently
- Ability to multi-task and work in a diverse project and processing environment
- Natural resourcefulness in solving business problems
- Ability to see flaws in current operations, and present solutions to those flaws that are not costly in time or assets.
- Reliable team player with creative initiative, enthusiasm and good work ethic
- The position may require occasional lifting of 25 pounds
- High school graduate or equivalent
- 3+ years of employment history and/or college classes in any field
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office
Open to entry level employees that are willing to be trained, no prior experience needed.
Resume not required but will put you ahead of other applicants.
Addition compensation for experience, DOE.
Please send us an email or stop by in person to fill out an application - thank you!
280 B Coney Island Dr.
Sparks, NV 89431
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers