compensation: Depends on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
BACO Realty Corporation has an immediate opening for a Maintenance Technician position at our professionally managed apartment community Westridge Apartments in Reno, NV. This position will report to the Property Manager & Regional Supervisor.
BACO Realty Corporation is a dynamic professional property management firm with regional offices in Northern California, Nevada and Tennessee. With over 24 multifamily communities, we have a variety of housing options and locations to serve our residents.
We offer a quality experience to our employees in the form of career growth opportunities, as well as a generous benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. Elective insurance additionally offered. Benefits also include vacation, sick leave, holidays, floating holiday and 401K.
Check us out online at www.bacorealtycorp.com
This full-time position entails a variety of maintenance duties including dry-wall, painting, preventative maintenance, emergency response and routine work order completion. Candidates must place an emphasis on safe work practices, problem solving, and attention to detail, all while maintaining a high level of quality customer service, professionalism and time management in order to ensure daily maximum productivity.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the properties.
* Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
* Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment.
* Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment.
* Responsible for courteous, efficient response to management and resident inquires at all times.
* Responsible for timely response to service requests, make-readies, etc...
* Must be aware of and operate within OSHA and EPA standards and company safety policies at all times.
* Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
* Responsible for reporting any unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the residents or the property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Reliable transportation, a valid driver's license and current proof of auto insurance required.
* Must be available to work on on-call nights and weekends
* Six to twelve months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Frequent walking, bending, and climbing stairs; Regular exposure to outside weather conditions.
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and on occasions, more than 100 pounds.
* Heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) certification is strongly suggested for this position but is not required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers