If you are an experienced, energetic, and talented professional we would like you on our team! We have opening for an experienced Assistant Property Manager to work at one of our Truckee, CA properties!! This is a full-time position. On-site living is not required.
QR Code Link to This Post
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
The Assistant Property Manager works in conjunction with the Property Manager to oversee the daily activities of the community including leasing, collections, resident relations, maintenance, general office administration and policy & procedure compliance.
• Contribute to the development and publication of advertisements
• Assist with monitoring the property’s physical condition
• Monitor maintenance staff’s efficiency and compile maintenance logs
• Assist with the coordination of preventive maintenance
• Provide effective resident relations
• Assume primary responsibility for processing Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payables and move-out settlements
• Interact with management agent regarding ongoing property administration
• Administer property in accordance with management agent’s policies & state law
• Assist in the direction, oversight and quality control-related monitoring of maintenance staff
The requirements listed below are representative, but not exclusive of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Minimum of 1-year apartment leasing, apartment management or customer service experience
• Must possess strong attention to detail and sales ability
• Fair Housing Certification, willingness to obtain prior to interacting with prospective residents
• Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to community team
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to be positive under all circumstances
• Participate in training to comply with new or existing laws
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
• Present a neat, clean, professional appearance at all times while working
Cambridge Real Estate Services (CRES) offers competitive wages, incentive bonuses, medical, dental, vision, life insurances, short-term and long-term disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, company events and a 401k plan with a 100% match on up to 10% contribution. (Benefits vary by position and hours worked.)
Applicants offered positions will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process which includes criminal history and drug screen.
CRES manages multi-family housing developments in the Western US which include affordable housing, conventional communities and historic properties. Staffed by dedicated and responsive property management and maintenance professionals, we strive to exceed expectations.
We look forward to receiving your resume/application and cover letter in Word or PDF format.
Please find an Application for Employment at:
CRES affirms and actively promotes the right of all individuals to equal opportunity in employment without regard to any protected basis, including race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression or any other status or any other status protected by law.