compensation: Hourly plus project completion bonus. employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Reno's Newest motorcycle store has a temporary position responsible for publishing and maintaining products, coordination of online sales as well as assisting with inventory management. It’s an hourly temporary position with a project completion bonus. This position is open until project completion. There’s an additional opportunity to stay on full time if successful.
• Build and inventory our eBay and Amazon store.
• Add products and descriptions to eBay, Craigslist, Offer-Up, Amazon, Facebook Marketplace etc.
• Handle phone calls and emails from customers related to merchandise (eCommerce)
• Interact with the planners and product development team to attain all product information
• Maintain product attributes: Title, description, SKU, price, size chart, weight, photo(s), content, meta data,
inventory levels, categories and cross sell items.
• Setting up E-Commerce promotions, discounts and sales
• Manage and report on published and unpublished product SKUs
• Assist in marketing email and social media calendar/content
• Placing requests for creative marketing materials
• Work directly with the logistics to handle issues with orders, returns, inventory etc.
• Maintain parity between merchandise in the warehouse and online
• Assist with special projects
• Processing refunds and exchanges within 48 hours of receipt
• Tracking purchase orders for eCommerce merchandise
• Manage Drop Ship and Amazon sales channels.
Education and work experience:
• Two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in
eCommerce or Marketing related.
Skills and knowledge:
• At least two years of eCommerce or Marketing equivalent.
• Previous eCommerce online product merchandising experience (publishing products, writing product descriptions, inventory management, promotions management)
• Experienced in using Microsoft Excel
• Knowledge of image editing programs
• Highly comfortable working and learning in web-based systems.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
• Clear and conceptual thinking ability is a plus.
• Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and
handle work-related stress is required.
• Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
• Remain calm and professional in stressful situations.
• Detail-oriented and work effectively under pressure while meeting all applicable deadlines.
• Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
• Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers