house w/d in unit street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
Greetings room hunters!
It’s a weird time to be looking for a roommate but we’re hoping to find someone respectful of the current pandemic environment. We have one room available in a 4br house. Here are the details:
- Rent is $650/month on 6 or 12 month lease
- One month's rent for security deposit ($650)
- Split all utilities 5 ways (usually around $60-65/mo)
- Private room with shared common spaces
- Would be sharing a bathroom with two clean & minimal guys in mid- to late-20s
- All roommates work full-time on varying schedules
- Not a party house but welcome movie marathons, and occasional late nights
- Looking for someone mindful of current pandemic situation that continues to maintain prevention/distancing measures
- Decent freeway and road access for those who commute (USA Parkway / Pkwy, Tesla, etc.)
- Great location for UNR/TMCC students
***One of us is celiac (gluten/wheat intolerant), so we need to be careful when sharing the kitchen.
Pretty standard home; it's clean but a little outdated and we'll be doing some work on it here and there.
May require background check and proof of funds/student status/employment depending on your situation.
Can discuss pets on a case-by-case basis.
Please feel free to email with any questions or to express interest. Thanks for reading!
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers