compensation: Excellent compensation and benefits package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Since 1993, PC-Doctor, Inc. has provided the industry's best system health software to computer companies. We are seeking an IT Systems Administrator with strong hands-on computer skills to join our team.
Our company and this position are located in Reno, Nevada. Applicants must reside in (or be willing to relocate to) this area. NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 precautions, this position is temporarily work-from-home (mostly), and will be fully in-office at a future time.
* Administer private cloud computing platform, specific systems and servers
* Provide local and remote end user support on a variety of systems and devices (including desktops, laptops, mobile devices)
* Provide support on software applications, OS imaging and more in a mixed environment (Windows, Linux, Mac)
* Manage security, anti-virus and malware identification & removal
* Procure hardware & software, manage assets inventory, software licensing
What we offer:
* Competitive salary and room to grow: healthy pay at all levels, along with an established growth path
* An amazing workplace! Bright and likeable coworkers, and strong wellness and activity programs
* Lots of benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more
* Work/Life balance! A reasonable workweek and generous paid time off
The education, skills and experience we seek:
- related technical degree and professional hands-on IT experience
- hardware knowledge, including desktops, laptops, mobile devices
- operating systems knowledge: Windows, Linux, Android, Mac OS
- Network+ certification (or equivalent)
- IT and end user support, including: hardware, software, applications, security, anti-virus/anti-malware, backup and recovery
Preferred skills, any of the following: SQL (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL), PHP, Python, Bash scripting, PowerShell, Ansible Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, VPN, LVM, filesystems, Vmware ESXi or Linux KVM, Active Directory and/or LDAP, CMS, CRM, and wiki systems, OpenStack or laaS concepts, Debian, Ubuntu
PC-Doctor, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and diversity. Our policy prohibits employment decisions based on race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual preference, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, or any other legally protected membership. All employment decisions will be made on the basis of individual skills, knowledge, abilities, job performance and other appropriate qualifications.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers