A successful candidate will develop GIS/map based web and mobile applications supporting cost-effective solutions for business functions. This candidate will be a subject matter expert in best practices, use patterns, modularization, and system integration strategies for map and GIS centric web application development.
• Create/Use of RESTful web services within browser and mobile development patterns
• Use and creation of JSON data structures
• Publishing and administration of Esri's ArcGIS Server and Portal technologies
• Expert use of CSS
• Use / familiarity with Angular JS and Bootstrap preferred
• Knowledge of Agile development practices
• Ability to create RESTFUL services based upon Esri ArcGIS Server technology.
• Direct development experience with Esri's Web Application Builder framework preferred
• Hands on experience with current versions of Esri's ArcGIS Server technology for publishing and administration
• Basic use and understanding of Esri's Geodatabase
• Extremely organized; follows accepted coding standards
• Bachelor's Degree in the field of computer science, or related experience in a relative field required
• ESRI Technical Certifications (optional but preferred)
• State government experience preferred
• virtual office environment (can work from home)
• would consider part time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers