As a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Bellevue, WA, Affirma is looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer with in-depth, hands-on knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce CRM-based solutions including object/entity creation, workflows, and reporting. In this role, you will be responsible for performing the functional tasks required to implement mission-critical CRM applications, building reports, and performing change requests.
Affirma's CRM Practice is a major component of our company's growth, and we are expanding our team to include some of the most talented consultants in the industry. Our company supports enterprise clients across various industries including financial services, healthcare, higher education, media and entertainment, life sciences and the public sector.
• Implement change requests to clients Dynamics systems.
• Provide administration expertise on online and on prem instances of CRM.
• Work closely with dev or practice lead to make recommendations on implementing solutions for clients.
• Participate in the design and execution of a wide variety of CRM-based solutions
• Collaborate with client stakeholders in business process analysis, understanding the functional capabilities and limitations for out of the box functionality as well as custom code.
• Identify creative workarounds to meet requirements without the development of custom code
• Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications, such as back office/ERP applications
• Provide training and MS Dynamics and Salesforce to clients as needed.
• 3+ years of experience building CRM solutions as well as application deployment and/or distributed system implementation.
• Experience customizing Dynamics CRM work flows
• Knowledge of Dynamics CRM 2013/2015 is a must and Dynamics 2016 is preferred as well, Salesforce knowledge and experience is strongly preferred.
• Experience in deploying, configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics CRM both on-premises and in the cloud
• Experience and interest in working in a Lean/Agile delivery environment
• Understanding of software quality and testing procedures
• Proven ability to understand a customer's needs and building CRM solutions to meet them
• Certification(s) in Microsoft Dynamics is strongly preferred.