compensation: $15.00 - $30.00/hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Allied Tire & Automotive Service is seeking an automotive mechanic.
We have a reputation for high quality work the right applicant must take pride in the quality of their work.
Must have automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience
Must have a valid drivers license
Lead Mechanic Duties:
Must have drivability experience in the following areas
• Ability to diagnose and repair the following Vehicle Systems
• Brakes and Hydraulics Systems
• Primary and/or Advanced Fuel Ignition Systems
• Air Conditioning Systems
• Vehicle Computer Systems
• Electrical System
• Ability to perform suspension work.
• Ability to explain technical automotive vehicle diagnoses and needed repairs to sales teammates and customers on an as-required basis.
• Ability to determine if further repairs are needed to maintain the safe operation of the vehicle being repaired or serviced
• Must be willing to help in any area necessary to facilitate the work flow in a independent shop.
Excellent career opportunity for the right person
LT Diesel experience a plus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers