compensation: 20-45 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Service and Repair of Vehicles, (Audi, BMW, Mercedes, Mini, Volkswagen and Volvo), all American makes as well at 6 bay repair facility
*Perform factory maintenance and courtesy inspections on scheduled vehicles. Diagnose and repair faults and drivability issues on German Imports is helpful.
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components necessary to resolve the issue.
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives.
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
* Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
* Keeps supplies ready by notifying manager when the supplies are low.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications and available online training courses.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Lifting, Energy Level, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Safety Management, Problem Solving, organization skills, ability to learn, communication skills, and being a Team player.
Preferably has knowledge and has worked on German Import Vehicles. Also certifications help
Pay is based on experience $15-$35 hr 40 hrs a week , flexible schedule, also may consider PT
Please send resume to email or call for interview
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers