Maxwell Mechanical LLC is a rapidly growing enterprise in Reno, Nevada with multiple, long term, Design Build contracts currently underway. We specialize in the design and installation of commercial and Industrial HVAC Projects. This position will be responsible for the startup and service of refrigeration and heating equipment, GAS and Electric Forced Air Systems, Mini-Split Systems, refrigerants and troubleshooting. Working alongside and managing the filed staff crew on the job site. Taking direction from owner and superintendent.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Experience with multi-zone VRF system installations-Mitsubishi City Multi Certification preferable
- 5 years experience HVAC service technician or similar position
- Experience in startup and service of refrigeration and heating equipment, GAS and Electric Forced Air Systems, Mini-Split Systems, knowledge of refrigerants and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience installing low and high voltage wiring and circuits
- Hands on equipment installation and pride in craftsmanship - quality is the only product we will produce
- Good communication skills, maintain a positive attitude with managers, co-workers and customers
- Maintain a clean and appropriate appearance at all times, reliable and honest
- Ability to work full time, overtime if necessary and possibly travel
- Must be willing to engage in multiple tasks and job types
- Must possess, maintain and use appropriate most small tools of the trade
- Must pass pre-employee drug screen and background check
- High school diploma or GED
- EPA Certification - Universal preferred
- OHSA 10 card preferred
- Valid driver's license and clean DMV record
BENEFITS (Start after 60 Day Probationary Period)
- Paid company holidays
- Group Health Insurance
- Vacation accrual program
- Company Truck with Gas Card
Position is available to start immediately. Please email resume and Maxwell Mechanical will call to schedule an interview with applicants that meet the qualifications.