Climate Pros Heating & Air Conditioning has a full-time HVAC Service Technician position open!
QR Code Link to This Post
What you will do?
• Perform a variety of tasks including service, repair, maintenance, and periodic installations of heating and cooling systems for the commercial and residential customer.
• Travel to job sites and work closely with dispatch to assure daily schedule is maintained and any issues/delays are promptly communicated.
• Maintain company vehicle including washing on a regular basis and refueling as needed.
• Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the company vehicle.
• Understand general company processes, procedures, and pricing to produce accurate customer invoices at job site.
What we are looking for?
• Experience in HVAC field (prefer exposure to both commercial and residential equipment)
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Possess some trade tools
• EPA Certification
• OSHA Certification
• Valid driver's license with clean driving record
• Satisfy Preemployment Drug Screen and Background Check
• Available to work nights and weekends on an occasional basis.
What we offer our employees?
• Growth Opportunities
• Ongoing Training
• Competitive Base Pay, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit
• Company Vehicle, Uniforms, and Electronics
• Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
• Anthem Health Insurance
• AFLAC Supplemental Insurance and SIMPLE Retirement Plan