H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Field Mechanics responsibilities include repairing, diagnosing, inspecting and maintaining various types of aerial and earth moving equipment, primarily servicing rentals and some customer owned equipment.
• A minimum 3-5 years of experience as a mechanic repairing and maintaining heavy construction equipment
• A minimum of 3 years of relevant driving experience
• Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
• Able to read schematics (both electrical and hydraulic)
• Capable of accomplishing task independently without direct supervision
• Perform thorough and accurate annual inspections
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting various heavy equipment product lines
• Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
• History of safe work habits
• Good customer service and communication skills
• Maintains a great attitude toward work
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required
• Factory, vocational or mechanical training is a plus
• History of working with different forms of heavy equipment, specifically excavators, forklifts, compactors and other types of aerial and earth moving.
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits package, 401K with company matching and ongoing training and development opportunities.