compensation: $15.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful secluded resort located in 74 wooded acres of picturesque Tahoe City mountain valley. The resort offers lodging, host conferences, weddings, special events, yoga and wellness retreats. On property activities include a ski and sled hill, pool, tennis courts and a tree top ropes course.
Maintenance Technician Duties Include But Not Limited To:
- Diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of resort facilities, equipment, and systems.
- Performs complex and specialized diagnosis and repair on resort facilities and related equipment, and systems including pumps, motors, compressors, piping, boilers, HVAC systems, mechanical drives, air handling units, valves, filtration devices, chemical feed systems, lighting systems/controls, and other related equipment and systems; and help with specialized and difficult tasks associated with plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical and mechanical projects.
- Abide by all safety regulations and procedures.
- Operation of Heavy Equipment - Occasional requirement to operate a Loader, Snow Removal Equipment, Groomer and other equipment necessary to maintain the property.
- Snow Removal - Granlibakken maintains a snow removal contract that requires all Maintenance employees to be available on snow days to help with snow removal. Generally a snow day is called when at least 3" of snow has accumulated on the roads and pathways.
Perform general maintenance functions related specifically to the upkeep of resort facilities, systems, and equipment. Must be able to lift at least 40lb's.
- Other Duties - Other duties as may be assigned by the Maintenance Manager.
Maintenance Technician Job Qualifications:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience: Electric and carpenter experience preferred.
- Strong communication skills required for guest and co-worked interactions.
Maintenance Technician Benefits And Perks:
- Opportunity to grow in your career.
- Full time employees receive full benefits and bonuses.
- Starting pay @ $15.00/hr. DOE.
Granlibakken Tahoe is a beautiful work setting with a great team of employees.