compensation: Call now for more information regarding our new pay package! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
DRIVERS SHOULD NOW EXPECT THE VALUE EXPERIENCE
These things are all attainable at the best companies:
- Owning a home, taking vacations, and being able to treat yourself
- Being home for birthdays, holidays, school recitals, and even the slow relaxing days
- Driving the best and newest trucks, that are tech savvy and safe
- Working somewhere that you are valued as an individual and treated like family
- Joining a team where you have a career and not just a job
KKW Trucking continues stepping up our game to lead the industry because we VALUE our drivers.
- We have increased starting pay to $.49cpm-.55cpm and are now one of the highest paying companies in the west.
- We have reduced our drive time to 5-7 days out and 2 days off AT HOME and ALWAYS work with our drivers to ensure time off requests are managed efficiently.
- Our fleet has the newest trucks from Volvo, Kenworth, and Freightliner that includes state of the art technology and the safest trucks on the road. (New mattress, inverter, and GPS included).
- Our dispatchers understand and value our drivers, we treat everyone like family, and we hold our management team to the highest standards so we provide the best experience for our drivers.
- And we strive to provide an opportunity to grow with KKW as drivers and in admin positions so your ambitions become a reality.
In addition, we provide drivers with Medical/Dental/Vision/401k, every driver is eligible for a raise after 55,000 miles (preventable accident free), 40,000 paid life insurance policy, encourage our drivers to bring a pet and passenger along for the ride, and our corporate yard delivers 24/7 truck wash & on-site fuel, gym, shower, washer and dryer, and DirecTV/Netflix in our driver lounge.
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear what OUR drivers are saying about driving for KKW:
“KKW IS A GREAT COMPANY !!!! My experience with Kkw has been nothing short of amazing. From the ground up the company strives to become the best. Kkw looks out for the drivers and the entire staff 100%. The company has new Trucks and equipment , is up to date technologically and is continually keeping up with the fast paces of ever changing society. I have nothing bad to say about the experience. The dispatchers, safety, maintenance and other departments are always at my disposal, ready, and willing to help. I can honestly say if your looking for a great company to work with,,, KKW IS AWESOME!!!”
- Daniel, KKW Line Driver
“I started here in November as a trainee. Jeffery Wilson was my trainer and I was originally hired on by Eddie. I’ve been treated really good by dispatch while on the line. What I originally wanted was a local spot and I gravitated to that within 5 month and I am very very happy here. Noemie hired me at FTS and is an excellent manager.”
- James, FTS Driver
“Best company in the world, especially Chris Robinson as the recruiter and Eddie as the trainer. This company is a very loving company and I wish they were 48 states instead of 11 western because I had to move and sadly they are not in the area. They are very loving and family oriented and by far the best ever. I miss it.”
- Jayla, Former KKW Driver
“This job was a great working environment the management was great and the local loads were great to get home to my family. I would recommend this company.”
- KKW Line Driver (Anonymous review)
“KKW just gets the trucking industry, their work environment is the best everyone is so nice and friendly and always willing to help you best place I’ve ever worked by far. Stress free and always has work for you from line haul to local they work with you on if you wanna go home or stay on the road and get miles would highly recommend working here”
- Indeed Company Review
“Everyone I worked with was friendly and helpful. These guys really care about getting the drivers home when they need to be. I would still be there if family issues didn't demand me being available to travel for the next couple months.”
- Former Driver
“Great place to drive for! People who work here are awesome!! Best work environment I’ve experienced!!”
- Nick KKW Line Driver
So if you are looking for a great career as a truck driver and more importantly want to be happy and spend more time with your family, come join our team at KKW. We’re hiring now!
Why Drive For KKW:
- No Contracts! We are confident in our company and culture that you will want to stay.
- Solo Drivers! Become a solo driver and leave team driving behind.
- Regional, Dedicated, & Preferred Lanes available!
- 95% No Touch Freight and all dry van!
- Class A
- No DUI's in the last 7 years
- Clean DMV Record
*We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers