Devine Intermodal is in search of Class A CDL holders to run the Port of Oakland and Regional Truckload between Reno, NorCal, and SoCal. We will train you in the Port.
QR Code Link to This Post
• $2,000 Sign On Bonus - $500 on your 1st full pay period. $1,500 at 90 days. (Drivers previously employed with Devine are not eligible for the sign-on bonus)
• We are pet friendly! Bring your furry companion along with you!
• Home every weekend
• Home 2-4 days per week when doing truckload. Primary lanes are between Northern Nevada and Southern California. Home 5 days per week when doing intermodal work to the Port of Oakland
• Medical Insurance benefits are available on the 1st of the month after date of hire! You only have to wait a maximum of 30 days to qualify for insurance benefits!
• Extremely competitive medical package
• 401K with employer match
• Life Insurance
• PTO (paid time off) after 90 days. (You begin accruing PTO on your first day)
• We have spare trucks so you do not have to miss work
• We pay to chain
• We pay additional for overnights
• We pay maintenance and weather delay
• We pay terminal and customer delay after the first hour.
• Hazmat surcharge payments for hazmat loads
• Brand New Terminal on S. Rock and McCarran (former FedEx terminal)
• Freightliner Cascadia Evolution with 48" Sleeper
• Automatics and 10 speeds available
Apply at our Rock & McCarran terminal or online at: http://www.devineintermodal.com/employment/drivers/