compensation: Full time/paid vaca (40 hrs/week) $11.00/hr with room to grow employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a unique opportunity for a personable, well-organized and outgoing writer looking for a full time position in a friendly office environment at a local media/advertising agency!
We are looking to fill this position immediately. In person meetings will be scheduled ASAP for interested candidates.
Primary responsibilities will be:
•Writing social media posts and blog posts for a wide range of businesses
•Researching the various businesses we work with and their industries to make sure your written content is relevant and accurate
•Posting and scheduling posts from a social media control panel for multiple customers
•Responding to posts and tracking existing social media accounts
•Alerting customers of posts or other issues
•Communicating and/or meeting with customers about their content
The ideal candidate would be someone who loves to write, is very personable, well organized, and can work and keep on schedule without a lot of oversight. Organization is a critical portion of this position.
•Fulltime (40 hours/week) professional office environment Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM (1 hr lunch)
•$11.00/hr starting pay with plenty of room to grow based on performance
•Accrued paid vacation time
•Accrued paid sick time
•No medical benefits at this time
•Periodic evaluations for potential pay increases
•Business/Business Casual Dress
College graduate preferred but we can make exceptions for the right person.
We are looking for someone excited to be working in the media and advertising field and someone who is looking forward to learning new skills!
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES for this position:
• Responsible; you will be in the office during business hours every weekday and are expected to always adhere to your schedule.
• Impeccable grammar and writing skills (we will be asking for samples)
• Very personable!
• Knowledge of basic Windows-based computer skills (how to copy/paste files, create new folders, select all, etc.)
• Typing skills of at least 35WPM
• Very well organized (we absolutely cannot miss communications or fail to respond to them). This is INCREDIBLY important
• The ability to self-manage your time effectively without specific direction (we don't want to micromanage your time)
• The ability to learn new systems and skills
• General knowledge of facebook, twitter, Google+ and YouTube, etc.
Interested applicants must send a resume AND cover letter specifically addressing why this position is right for you! Please also include a sample of your writing.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers