compensation: 12.00/hr full time with vaca employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
•Fulltime (40 hours/week) professional office environment Monday - Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
•$12.00/hr starting pay with plenty of room to grow based on performance
•Accrued paid vacation time
•Accrued paid sick time
•No medical benefits at this time
•Periodic evaluations for potential pay increases
•Business/Business Casual Dress
•We will train the ideal candidate
College graduate preferred but we can make exceptions for the right person.
This is an entry to mid-level full time position that we will train the ideal candidate for. Must be highly motivated, organized and technically inclined with an understanding of Windows operating systems, MS Office suites, and a general understanding of photo editing software. Must type at least 35 WPM and have great communication skills.
The job does not require detailed knowledge of server setup, maintenance, Cpanel or any other setup tools (although related experience is a bonus). This job focuses on creating and editing websites that have been pre-setup, organizing user content, laying it out in a user friendly way and choosing/cropping appropriate imagery to use based on customer preferences utilizing primarily the Wordpress platform. Must be able to effectively communicate with customers to interpret their ideas. An expert at using MS Word and Photoshop in a Windows environment is the perfect candidate. We will train for the specifics.
This will be someone who can wear lots of hats in the organization, requires strong computer/office skills and has impeccable grammar/writing abilities. Most time will be spent in the office working on detailed projects, and communicating with customers.
We are looking for someone excited to be working in the media and advertising field and someone who is looking forward to learning new skills! The most important element of the job will be learning the systems we use and keeping track of communication from customers. Most of your communication will be via email but you will be speaking with and occasionally meeting with customers as well.
• Utilizing web based platforms to develop and maintain CMS based websites using web based systems like Wordpress (we will train)
• Monitoring communications and communicating with customers and sales agents
• Answering emails and phone calls in the office during business hours
• Compiling month end reports and sending them out to customers
• Using Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator) to choose imagery and cropping images to use for social media setup and web design purposes (we will be training you on this)
• Occasionally meeting with customers or sales personnel in person to explain our services, clarify services, take pictures at a location, or be involved in sales meetings (you won't be responsible for selling, just assisting as the expert)
ABSOLUTE MUST HAVES for this position:
• Responsible; you will be in the office during business hours every weekday and are expected to always adhere to your schedule.
• Impeccable grammar and writing skills (we will be asking for samples)
• Very strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Strong knowledge of basic Windows-based computer skills (how to copy/paste files, create new folders, select all, etc.)
• Typing skills of at least 35WPM
• Very well organized (we absolutely cannot miss communications or fail to respond to them). This is INCREDIBLY important
• The ability to self-manage your time effectively without specific direction (we don't want to micromanage your time)
• The ability to learn new systems and skills
• General knowledge of facebook, twitter, Google+ and YouTube
Additional beneficial skills
• Knowledge of Adobe products (Photoshop, AI, Dreamweaver, Premier)
• Knowledge of Wordpress or other CMS web building platforms
• General knowledge of CPANEL and WHM
• Experience with social media aggregate platforms
• Experience with general graphic design work
• Experience with photography and basic understanding of photography terms
• Technical understanding of networking and computer components
• Experience with email/newsletter design
Interested applicants must send a resume AND cover letter specifically addressing why this position is right for you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers